Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Feb 12 2008
 
2 muscle ups
4 Hand stand pushups
8 Db swings w 65lb
 
As many sets in 20 mins.
 
God I loved chalking it up, literally.  After every completion, I swiped the floor with my sweaty hands dipped in chalk across the floor.  By the time i was done there was 15 swipes and I felt each set taking it's toll on me.  I modified the muscle ups by adding a little jump to help.  The hand stand pushups, a lot harder than I even thought. I used the wall to hold me upright and it's all I could do to keep my face from becoming part of the floor.  I don't want to look like I ran a 100 m race in a 90 m gym.  I'm starting to feel bad during rest days now. Yesterday I joined the boys in a little deadlift action. Why the hell not!! There's no traffic on the extra mile! Can't wait for tomorrow now!


No comments: