Thursday, February 14, 2008

February 13 th
75 lb snatch for 75

Lucky number 13 brings me an intense workout.  75 lb snatch, for, wait for it...... 75 reps.  I knew I needed a game plan and wouldn't be able to live through this workout without one.  I broke it up into 5 sets of 11 and 2 sets of 10.  I tried to keep the breaks short, anywhere between 20 - 40 seconds. 6 min 5 seconds and it was all over.  By far the most intense 6 mins I've put myself through!

February 14th
95 lb thruster and pullups for 21 15 9

Happy Valentine's Day! I could into how I feel about this day but this isn't the right blog for that. I was excited about the pullups because i thought maybe, just maybe I'd be able to do a set of real ones.  Well not yet.  I don't know if it was the forearm breakdown from yesterday or what but I had to resort to body weight rows again.  The workout took me 7 min 26 sec, another short yet intense workout which is proving that workouts don't have to take an hour and a half. I just know there's going to be a long  workout peeking around the corner.  My question to crossfit; When is the yogo/massage workout day?


 
Catalyst Fitness Inc.
498 Queen St. East, 2nd Floor
Sault Ste. Marie
(705)253-0011
www.gocatalyst.ca
www.catalystfitness.ca

No comments: