Saturday, February 9, 2008

Feb 8

Feb 8 2008
I finally topped hurting when I woke up this morning and I am starting to feel stronger already.  I'm noticing fat loss and size in my upper body from the million and 1 rows and pull ups.  Todays workout can best be described like this: "It's like someone took a notebook full of exercises, loaded it into a gun and pulled the trigger."  I was like a bee trying to find nectar, running around the gym to do each workout.  Looking at all these exercises people ask me what the hardest one was.  Shockingly, the sit ups were tough because i've never done situps with a heart rate so dangerously high before.  But the hardest one for sure was the substitute rope climb exercise.  Apparently,  1 rope climb is worth 15 towel pull ups.  Wow, grip work.  If you're looking for a pair of vice grips, you can find them on the end of my arms.

For time: My time 22:41
25 Walking lunge steps
20 Pull-ups
50 Box jumps, 30 inch box
20 Double-unders
25 Ring dips
20 Knees to elbows
30 Kettlebell swings, 65 lbs
30 Sit-ups
20 Hang squat cleans, 35 pound dumbells
25 Back extensions
30 Wall ball shots, 12 pound ball
3 Rope climb ascents aka 45 towel pull ups


 
Catalyst Fitness Inc.
498 Queen St. East, 2nd Floor
Sault Ste. Marie
(705)253-0011
www.gocatalyst.ca
www.catalystfitness.ca

No comments: